Parents Night Out
Need a date night? Drop off your kiddo's for a night of freeplay, dinner, and a movie! Membership not required, invite your friends!
Ages 4+ Up
November 11th - 6pm to 10pm
November 25th - 6pm to 10pm
GENERAL CAMP INFO
Half Day - $50 ( 9am-12pm )
Full Day - $80 ( 9am-3pm )
*If you enroll for a full week (Monday-Friday), a 10% DISCOUNT will automatically be applied to your cart*
*Sibling Discount/Service Member discount not applied to camp*
How to Register if not a Hugo's member ?
Create an account on our Customer Portal
- Click on Bookings and then "Holiday Camps"
- Register in the Parent Portal
What do the students do during camp?
- Student's will have 25 min instructed sessions of each program that we have here at Hugo's!
- They will have rotations within their time frame to use the
Trampolines, Rock climbing wall, and of course our Foam Pit area!
-SNACK BREAK will be at 10:15am
- Craft will be after Snack Break
-Continue to finish out rotations before they go home!
-Lunch will be at 12pm
-For our Full Day friends they will get to decide which program
they want to learn more about for the second half
- Free Play and Group games will be before they go home!
-At the end of the camp we will have everyone wash their hands,
gather their belongings and wait for Parent Pick Up in the Rockwall area
What time is drop off / Pick up ?
-Drop-Off is NO EARLIER than 8:45am
-Pick-Up is either at 12pm or 3pm depending
on if you book half day or full day
What to bring to Camp?
- Student must bring a Personal Water Bottle
-For Half Day bring a Snack in a Lunch box
- For Full Day bring a Snack and Lunch in a Lunch Box
-Any Epi-Pens must be left at the front desk at drop off, please pick up at the end of EACH day
-If you enroll for a Friday, we do a water activity every Friday around 11:15am. All students need to bring a bathing suit, a towel, and sandals if they would like to participate
What NOT to bring to Camp?
- ipad's - Phones - Toys - Fit Bit / Apple Watch
What is the makeup policy, what if I miss a day I booked?
For staffing purposes, if you miss a day of camp we cannot refund or move the enrollment to another day. Please keep this in mind when purchasing camp days, this is a required policy when you book.